Monday, August 2, 2010

this birds gonna fly!

thanks everyone for the lovely comments regarding my newest little nugget! his name is niko and he is a healthy 8lb 1oz baby boy! he is SUPER cute and i am already in love with this little guy!



so i am packing tonight for my trip to the east coast. my work is flying me to conninecut for a sales meeting on wedensday and tomorrow i will spend my entire day traveling...uuggh..but i get to fly jet blue which always excites me! last time me and mister flew jet blue, danny glover was on our flight home...we giggled like little school girls when we saw him because we have a little song about him that we like to sing...super stupid but it always makes us laugh!


so after my sales meeting on wednesday i get to jump aboard amtrak to meet my best friend whom i have known since kindergarten! she moved to boston so this will be my first time seeing boston and her new pad! i can't tell you how excited i am too see her!! we will be doing come swimming along with some short road trips to new hampshire, rhode island and possibly vermont....5 states in 6 days...wow! i have never been to these states so i am even more thrilled to go on a new adventure! i will be bringing my minolta point & shot camera with me to snap some great pictures along the way! i have a couple of posts lined up during my absence. hope you all have a great week and i will be back on monday to share my journey!!

any exciting summer plans you'd like to share?

xo,
cb

3 comments:

  1. =O His little hat is just adorable! Aww I could just squeeze him!
    Hope you have a great time after your sales meeting and I can't wait to see some of your snaps. I've never been to America, so I'm trying to see as much of it through American bloggers' photos! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, congrats on becoming an auntie!! have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is such a doll! have fun in Boston - I've always wanted to go! can't wait for the pics :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb