Friday, September 3, 2010

spreading the love

hey everyone and happy friday!! so excited to get off work early AND have a 3 day weekend!! hooray!!

just a quick post today. here is the letter i am giving to my co-worker along with some organic plums that are super yummy! i always love getting food as a gift! anything yummy to my tummy is alright with me!! (wow, that was corny but i can't fight the urge to erase it)



can't wait for my date with the mister tomorrow! weather should be a bit cooler then it has been but it should be sunny!!! will share pictures when we get them developed!!

hope you all have a great labor day weekend!

xo,
cb

8 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! I hope you guys have a lovely date! :)

    Btw, thank you for sending me good vibes. They warm my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it~ I am all about the food gifts! And enjoy your date... we are trying to do that more, but it's so tough! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, fruit gift, how very fun! Also, hope date night is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice! Those plums look yum. I hope your co-worker enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking that owl lurking in the background there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks loves! she was super surprised to get the gift which made me really happy! can't wait to share with you my spread the love date with the mister!

    have an excellent sunday!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb