Monday, March 28, 2011

safe and sound


yep you heard it: the mister and i are safe and sound and about to get tucked in bed! we had a great time but all that relaxing and cat napping really wears one out :D sadly it is back to work for us tomorrow but both of us feel really refreshed and it was great to spend time with family, celebrate a joyous occasion and spend quality time together...although the mister still owes me one more round of our domino tournament so that we can declare a victorious winner.....my crystal ball tells me that a bike ride and a picnic will be a great setting for round 3, the final blow....oh and my crystal tells me that i kick his a**! muahh!!


it feels good to be back and a oh so missed you! i will be back tomorrow with part 1 of 2!

xo,
cb

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Home lady...a picnic and a bike ride sounds perfect. My dad, aunts and uncles would often sit around playing dominos when I was a kid...you brought me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time! And glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back cb! i missed youuuuuu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad youre home safe! sounds like it was a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your safe and sound and home! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome home honey, pleased you've had a great time - missed you too & can't wait to hear all about it xox

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb