Wednesday, April 13, 2011

spring riding

happy hump day! thanks everyone for being so wonderful and letting me vent on my last post! i feel so blessed to have your support!!! i wish i could give you all big bear hugs!



spring is here and that means bare legs & florals for me!...well...i wear florals all year round but it is just more exciting wearing them when the sun is out! this is my outfit that i wore this weekend to work. majority of this outfit is thrifted except for the scarf that my sister in law made for the mister but i stole it and it is now mine :D inifity scarfs are my favorite because they won't fly off while riding and if you wear head phones when riding i typically pull the cord through the scarf so that if the ear plugs fall out which they often do when i ride they won't dangle below my legs and get caught in something.



please excuse this a** picture but it is sometimes nice to see what my skirt looks like from behind!

this outfit is so easy to ride in because there is nothing constricting me. the skirt is so flowy and really a great skirt to ride in. the denim jacket is also great to ride in because it is light weight and breathable




 this picture makes me sad because i wanted to go to this trial interview but i also didn't want to go because it meant sacrificing my weekend and hanging with the mister...hopefully it pays off :)



 xo,
cb

27 comments:

  1. I looove your bike! Also, I agree with infinity scarves. I gave my husband the exact same reason as to why they are great when riding! Yay for spring outfits and riding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spring riding outfit :) It's so pretty!

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute outfit! awesomely awesome! It is rainy here, but I can't wait for more bike friendly weather! Also thanks so much for your comment, I really should grab that painting, so unbelievable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorbs as always - i especially love your boots! i love riding my bike in a skirt and also pretending my bike is a horsie. you mentioned that last part in your post right? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! This makes me want to go riding! Definitely going to pull out the bike from the basement now :) Perfect weather for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that skirt... and then i saw the scarf. omg so cute!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons
    Follow Me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit CB, I'm mighty impressed you can ride looking so stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore this outfit! you have such great style, missy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. a cute & easy to ride in outfit is a WIN in my books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love floral tea dresses (:
    I read your previous post and I'm sorry. It shows you're human though (:
    I really want to take up bike riding! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bike and your skirt and you are so pretty! I love it all. p.s. I hope the interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so relaxed and cool....I love the outfit! It's not easy to pull off a short, floral skirt, and you young lady did an amazing job!
    I hope your interview went well, and, oh, your legs are great! :)
    P.S. I am visiting from Renee's wear*it Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. mental bear hug back at you. Love that scarf and what a clever idea to pull your headphones through it, you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS if you remember the name of that space movie let a sister in on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @amber: thanks for my virtual bear hug :)

    i went on netflix and found the movie! it is cosmos: the complete collection!!!!!!!!!

    ENJOY this 80's gem!!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super-cute floral skirt! Perfect for springtime bike rides, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the florals! and the fact that you are out riding your bike in them. perfect for springtime and bike rides.

    ReplyDelete
  18. be careful when listening to headphones while biking! ;) haha. but seriously, cute skirt & belt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The color combination of the skirt and the top is wonderful! The boots finish it off great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yay for riding bikes in skirts!!! (the only think stopping me from doing that is the riding part...)

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute outfit and love the scarf :), hooray that Spring is here! xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. you seriously have the cutest outfits ever.

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is so much to love about this! Florals.. scarf.. jacket.. bike.. love!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so adorable. I love your entire getup! Especially that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look super cute! I love the boots and the skirt!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my, I love your outfit! That skirt is super cute, I really want a floral skirt for summer!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb