Thursday, June 16, 2011

citybirds sneak peak!

everyone! happy thursday! yesterday was great, baseball, beer and new white ipad!!! so shiny and pretty, now i just have to think up an name for her :D

so i took a few pictures of some of the owldorable necklaces & earrings i made and will take more pictures this weekend and have them posted up in the shop next week. i am so excited about them as i just LOVE the leather hearts!





the red & blue might be my favorite although the black and green are really cute too! the below a similar one i made for myself and wore in my skirt & thighs.. oh my post!



this weekend we are heading up north and will be visiting my AMAZING sister-in-law, tinytangerines and our little adorable nugget of a niece :D we will be crafting up a storm and will hopefully, if all works out,  have a little new something to show you :D i am really excited...two crafty ladies together can mean trouble....hehehehe



don't forget tomorrow is citybirds chirps and i have an oh so amazing lady for you! if you want to be a part of citybirds chirp and you want to promote your shop or blog email me (ccpb83(at)gmail(dot)com)

i hope you all have a great weekend and see you on the flip side!!

xo,
cb

21 comments:

  1. Your owl jewellery is so adorable!!! I love both colour variations. And your sister-in-law and niece are gorgeous!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! What is citybird chirps?? :)

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so cute! i love the addition of the heart...anything heart kind of makes me swoon! how'd you know?! I am so jealous of your little craft-a-thon..I want in! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. im totally going to get a necklace for my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I like the blue and red one! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANG! Your sister-in-law is a fox, and look at that nugget! What a brilliant little sack of adorable!

    Can't wait to craft this weekend! :D
    Love you the most!
    exclamation points!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that "owldorable" is a word now! those necklaces are it for sure!

    have fun crafting with tt and the nugget! <3 <3 <3

    i'm VERY excited to see who this amazing lady is tomorrow! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. well hello there mr owl, arent you a cutie pie. Have a blast crafting with you sis and that adorable little nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your new necklaces! They're gorgeous! I'm playing with leather too, isn't it SO fun?! Enjoy your family time! Hope you're having a fabulous Thursday, I can't wait to check out Citybird Chrip! Clever feature name!

    xo Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ayeee your niece is adorable!!!
    And your jewelry line... soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are SO adorable! I love owls! I hope you had wonderful family time, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! looks great! hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely new necklaces, i've always been a fan of red & turquoise combinations. sounds like you have a great weekend planned. i need to plan me some crafting time, i've been itching to make something....anything. :)

    -erin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the new jewelry you have created! Those leather hearts are too cute! You are such an inspiration! I know I've said it before, but I love your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are adorable! Love them! The leather hearts are a neat touch, adds some nice texture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sets are SO ADORABLE!!! Or...uh...owldorable :) haha. The hearts are a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so cute!!! and loooove the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. um, slightly jealous of your niece's sunglasses... is that wrong? (then I don't wanna be right)
    Wow, those owl jewelries are so adorable, I love how the owl is blue. plus hearts? and a cassette?! excited to see what else you make, maybe I should collect some beads for you (I buy them but never end up making anything with them really)

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooo, sounds like a perfect Wednesday :)
    I love the addition of the leather hearts, they're fab. Hope you enjoyed your weekend with your family (going to read about it now :D) xox

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb