Wednesday, August 31, 2011

mini bike date

hi peaches and happy wednesday!


a week ago i had to work and tom and the day off so he met me in the city after work and we road our bikes to one of our favorite places for a pitcher of ice cold beer and the perfect grilled cheese! it was amazing! anyone who is in a relationship knows how important it is to have little dates here and there, it is important to be able to slow down and just be with the one you love. knowing we were going to have this mini date, i wanted to look cute so here is what i wore!

one of my favorite dresses from mexico that i got years ago and just recently hemmed it. nice red tights to keep my legs warm during the cold foggy sf night and my trusty toms and favorite jean jacket. after our date we headed home and waited for the train to come in to take us back to the east bay. a great night while wearing one of my favorite outfits and hanging out with the one i love most <3

xo,
cb

p.s. i did a guest post over at kj an co, check it out!

15 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect night! i love little dates like these... and grilled cheese :P my friends have a grilled cheese food truck so im always tempted to venture into the city for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little date nights. :) And that bag!

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love having dates with bear. they usually involve me wearing my pyjamas at wendy's - but still fun!
    tom is lucky that you almost never go out in public in your pyjamas. everyone at the grocery store thinks he's just being nice and helping a hobo buy food every week...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! That sounds like such a fun date :) You guys are such a sweet couple! I wished we lived in California so we could go on bike riding double dates all the time. We would eat so much grilled cheese :)

    Have a great day, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! Mexican embroidery is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look super dupa cute. Tom is a lucky guy. Are you listening Tom...I said way lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag! It is so bright and happy and looks like it can hold everything you need to face your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so sweet :) I love going on little dates. I love the whole outfit! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's such a cute dress! and i love going on little dates with my hubby every now and then. we like to bike to the park at night and go on the swings or grab dinner in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just checked out your guest post, well done lady. super cute dress. you look so great in red. love the red on red tights and shoes. i'm a fan of embroidery and love the handiwork on this dress. so sweet you two had a lovely date night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is too cute! Those kind of date nights are the best :)

    I love how colorful your outfit is...and the red TOMS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Date nights are definitely a must! Our budget doesn't have much room for anything besides the essentials right now, so we've been doing a $1 movie date on the nights our theater has a special popcorn & drink deal.

    By the way, love the outfit. That dress is absolutely adorable on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute outfit honey, i absolutely love the mexican dress/top. I love date nights, but must admit we haven't managed many recently (though we did go see cowboys & aliens a few weeks back which was fun!) Must plan more!!! :D xox

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb