Tuesday, August 10, 2010

hair do-dads


a couple of weeks ago i was in a craft/art fair and i had brought with me for the very first time my newest accessory...flower hair clips! at the craft store some time ago i spotted some thin foam sheets and thought it would be fun to make something out of it so i picked up a sheet of each color...when i turned around there was a bin of vintage buttons and i thought...i could do something with those..so a grabbed a hand full and happly went to the counter to purchase my finds...when i got home i thought what to make with my new supplies and thought how much i wanted to jazz up my up-do's with a little something-something....so i started cutting away and gluing away and this is the end result..


i wasn't sure about them at first so when the craft fair came along i thought it would be a great idea to test the waters....and i got a great response! i am happy to introduce for the first time my flower clip do-dads! they are up in my shop! yay!


getting my photo's developed tonight so i will have a short post later on tonight!! can't wait!!!

xo,
cb

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And so are your tattoos! I've got three and none of them could really be described as gorgeous. =/ I may get round to doing a post on them one day, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks poppy! i would love to see your tattoos! by the way i got your letter! can't wait to write you back...but i have to hand write it cause i need a new ribbon will probably get this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hair clips
    thats so creative
    i cant do things like that!
    :)

    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your story of how the hair clips came to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute hair clips, you're so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute blog. I really am enjoying how your background kind of goes along with your tattoo.

    xoxo
    Chandler

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb