Tuesday, October 5, 2010

can you say...lazy



alright well the title of this post really speaks for itself for this set of pictures BUT i mean it in the best way possible :D it was sooooo hard not to resist the sweet temptation of the warm blue pool...could you say no? i'll let you be the judge!
a view of the pool area and NO it wasn't raining we think the camera lens was moist...LOVING the effect though!
these were really sweet! like little acorn shaped bungalows...we spent a good amount of time here....
this day we got eaten alive by mosquitoes and oddly only on our legs! damn pests!
i love his shirt...describes exactly what we were doing...JUST CHILL
view from our "bungalow"


i like to call this bathing suit my rainbow brite
this was sadly our last day at the pool...and totally exhausted from doing some laps and drinking too many 2 for 1 mango midori....boy where those yummy!
 sadly i am at work right now...wishing i was back at that magical pool...thinking why did we ever come back...hehehe

tomorrow is bike chick tip, hooray!

xo,
cb

15 comments:

  1. i know. it really was. I feel like we all need a good night of just relaxation and a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got the loooovliest bathing suit! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that place looks GORGEOUS! And I love your swimming cozzy too. Glad you both had such a fantastic time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like paradise to me! And your bathing suit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! Loving the bungalow. And love your swimsuit! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like you had such a relaxing vacation!! You need one of those every once in awhile to reconnect, huh.
    Love the rainbow brite suit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - that first photo is gorgeous, so 20's stylised. It all looks fabulous! Hold on to that feeling of being just the two of you, in paradise, whilst at work. What hotel did you stay at? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that rainbow brite bathing suit is sweet! looks so relaxing in that little bungalow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man oh man I am so jealous! I am so glad you had a good time and got to relax by that beautiful pool! The shot looking out of the bungalow is so cool! ;)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, how wonderful! of COURSE you have to take advantage of such a relaxing environment. :)

    ps - my email is bugmiscellany(at)gmail(dot)com. i SHOULD have linked it in that post, but i'm not gonna lie, i was pretty tired when i wrote it up. i'll hafta add an email button the ol' blog. thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! It's such a lovely Blog you have here!:) xx, Alice from bells and whistles
    Ps: Feel free to check out my Blog and if you want to follow me I would be so glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks absolutely wonderful and I love your swiumsuit..it reminds me of rainbow brite as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, that pool looks heavenly! I have never seen little bungalows like that before! I would definitely use it since I hate baking in the sun. ha! Also, love your rainbow bathing suit :) Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun Rainbow Brite suit!!! Also, loving the acorn bungalow -- it's slightly magical!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb