Wednesday, February 9, 2011

sneak peek!

what have i been up to you ask? well here is a sneak peek......!




this weekend i will attempt at taking some nice pictures of these cuties and then put them up in the shop. i hope all goes well as sometimes things don't always go as planned..but we shall see...be on the look out for the big reveal! oh i just can't wait! they are just soooo darn cute!

i hope you all have a fantastic weekend! we are going to take a hike..hahaha...to point reyes. i have never been but have been wanting to go for some time. it is suppose to be so beautiful and the weather should be nice! 

be back on monday with hopefully some pictures of my new lovelies! wish me luck!

xo,
cb

10 comments:

  1. Oh, can't wait to see what you put in your Etsy! That one in the top left with the antler has me particularly excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh they look interesting... count me excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Can't wait- do i spy animals in clothing? Always a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies for the wonderful support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see them!! They look so awesome from what I can see now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh... can't wait to see what you've got coming out! love your stuff.

    -Amy-

    {Check out a Giveaway at my blog, amyrenepowell.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a tease! I like the bits and pieces I can see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks very interesting, can't wait to see what (they) are. Hope your hike was fun (& dry) xox

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb