Wednesday, October 26, 2011

mini shop shout out!

well it is about that time, dia de los muertos time that is and perfecting timing too! i just updated the shop with a couple of dia de los muertos hand painted hair clips, pins and a pair of earrings. they were really fun to paint and of course kept a hair clip to sport for myself too! one of the perks of being a shop owner and creative mad women, no?

check out the rest here!

don't forget 15% off in the shop till oct. 31st and use code SOINLOVE. enjoy!!

xo,
cb

14 comments:

  1. Ooh I LOVE them! And I love your blouse too!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nutty, I love them! Must have taken you ages to paint these up so delicately =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And such teeny tiny detail - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! I need to get my ears pierced stat! I want some of your pretty earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! why are you so good at everything??? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I have a pair of skull earrings that are lonely and need skull friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gouletishes (meaning awesome and worthy of a Da,da,dee,da,da,DOO)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I just moved to California from North Dakota so I have a lot to learn about these new-to-me holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super super cute and I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow just in time for day of the dead! these are so cute and look amazing...so many details. my favorite mexican restaurant has all day of the dead decor...love this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent work! Very lovely for dia de los muertos!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb