Monday, November 28, 2011

a little mini shop shout out!

hey guys! i wanted to pop in and let you know that i updated the little ol' shop! i have made professional digital prints of my animal portraits!


they are printed on acid free heavy cardstock on 8.5"x11 paper. the printed image is approx 5 3/4" x 8"  and i have tons in stock ready to ship! get your favorite character today and once i have a bit more time i will get to more of my illustrations and get prints of those too!

oh and they make super cute gifts! check out the rest here.

xo,
cb

10 comments:

  1. Sweet! That's going to make a great gift for someone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word he is so adorable! I love your drawing style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I think bunny Charlotte needs to come home with me
    :)


    Stop by & enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to do a little piggy so it can be MINEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still working on getting an etsy shop together for my stuff! And trying to figure out how it all works! lol. Your stuff is great! So cute!! =)

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favourite is mr. bosworth! great idea making prints! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I love your animal portraits so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your animal portraits! So cute:) You are so talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. miss lucy and miss charlotte are SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb