Monday, December 6, 2010

lights!

hope you all had a great weekend! my was pretty awesome...more on that in later posts. just waiting for our film to get developed :)

so this weekend we were going to get a christmas cactus but we ran out of time on saturday. after the fair we were starving so we hit up a near by pub for some french fries and beer...so yummy and hit the spot too! we will be getting our cactus sometime this week but we did get our christmas light up on our little casa...i LOVE coming home to them! christmas lights really make everything better <3


have you put up any christmas decorations?

xo,
cb

11 comments:

  1. I haven't put up any yet, but I can't wait to decorate my cheese plant Sully! He is the coolest Christmas cheeseplant ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww! love it.

    we put ours up right after thanksgiving. i LOVE when hubbers turns them on for me, so the house is all lit up when i get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah that looks so pretty! we don't have lights other than on our tree (partly because we are apartment dwellers, partly because it isnt that common in the UK to have lights, we tend to have little scandinavian candlesticks instead), but those look really nice!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh your christmas lights are beautiful. I havent put my decs up yet but I clean the front room all ready for them today :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! The hubby and I will be doing that this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a christmas cactus? what a cool idea! you know - I havent put up any decorations yet! My sister has put up the tree and decorated it but I had all these grand plans of making christmas banners and fairylights but I havent dcone anything! better get cracking! your little house looks lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful..
    i have been decorating a little.. its been fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderfulll lights : ) That's my favorite part of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a Christmas cactus and I love it. They are finicky though. Mine requires ALL dark at night or it won't bloom! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simultaneously tasteful and magical Christmas lights, lady!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! it fills me with joy that you have taken the time to stop by!
xo,
cb